GivEnergy 5kW 13.5kWh All in One With Gateway
The GivEnergy All-in-one - AC coupled has many advantages. With its 7.2kW peak power, the charge and discharge rate of these batteries helps better take advantage of agile tariffs. Alongside this, the system is complete with 13.5kWh useable battery pack and allows for 100% depth of discharge.
The GivEnergy All -In-One primarily works as an on-grid system and can deliver 7kW of peak power into the home on top of any solar generation. Complete with a substantial 13.5kWh useable battery pack.
When used with the Gateway you have whole house backup acts as a UPS in the event of power failure. This allows operation OFF grid until grid supply is restored.
- 6000W nominal AC output power
- 7.2kW @ 10s, 6.5kW @ 30s peak power
- Dimensions 1100H x 600W x 280D (mm)
- IP65 rating
- 12 year warranty
Primarily working as an on grid system, the All in One can deliver 7.2kW of peak power into the home on top of any solar generation. Complete with a substantial 13.5kWh useable battery pack. Connect up to 6 systems in parallel, giving 80kWh of useable storage and the ability to deliver 30kW of power into the home. Featuring a modular design for ease of handling and installation.
Grid Services Ready
- Energy suppliers and aggregators are offering payments for end users that can reduce their electrical consumption at certain times.
Whole House Backup
- Whole house backup acts as a UPS in the event of power failure. This allows operation OFF grid until grid supply is restored.
Flexible Rate Tariff
- Charge the battery off peak where its cleaner, greener and less costly then discharge the battery during peak times for maximum saving
- Need a larger capacity? Modular design allows for multiple units to be installed in parallel.